z-e-d - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* z-e-d > Topics

Subject: zambian music.
Replies: 6 Views: 2032

emilych 2/25/2007 - 2:13:04
do you think its good enough, should they inprove, or are they just great? *

dmocho 3/1/2007 - 6:39:17
Zey r doin zeir best.Singz r improvn so fast & zey r doin fine localy bt nt internationaly.I fil zey wud do bettr if zey cud target ze international market *

mmm7260 3/17/2007 - 8:33:23
I agree with dmocho.Zambian music cud do with some improvement,even locally.Especially their live performances.Cd playback n miming is not gud enuf.They should also try to break into the international market.I wouldn't mind seein one of our artists collecting a kora heck even a grammy! *

beshmark 3/24/2007 - 2:25:40
Zeds are quit good but I think they need to change what their songs comprise of. You will find that over 60 of them contain love lylics. Consider zambian song of the year, it is usualy a song that touches everyone from all sectors of life (e.g kakabalika, kaya) *

simeleni 20.10.07 - 01:44am
First of all i that bet u will all agree with me when i say zed music has developed over the years.This is becoz of the support our musicians are getting frm people lyk u & me.If we continue to support them they will rise 2 greater heights.Remember that local is laka! *

simeleni 20.10.07 - 01:46am
I bet that u will all agree with me when i say zed music has developed over the years.This is becoz of the support our musicians are getting frm people lyk u & me.If we continue to support them they will rise 2 greater heights.Remember that local is laka! *

patra27 19.11.09 - 08:22am
simeleni, u rite yeah.GIF local is laka n we shud support our own bt I dnt knw wat u wud comment abt certain songs such as chidinize, chitupitupi n many more... *

* z-e-d Forum

Search:
topics replies

* z-e-d

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits